Board of Directors
Join Our Board of Directors!
The Woodminster Summer Musicals are produced with the support of a dedicated Advisory Board of Directors. We seek new Board members who:
• Enjoy musical theater and enthusiastically support and attend Woodminster Summer Musicals.
• Support an established organization that provides opportunities for young people and community members to work with professionals.
• Will actively assist with efforts to generate income to bridge the difference between ticket sales and Woodminster’s operating budget.
The Board meets six times a year on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in Oakland.
All new Board members serve for at least one year on the Associate Board (“Woodbackers”) to learn about the organization and find their strengths as Woodminster supporters. A mentor from the Board will assist each new Woodbacker.
Woodbackers are required to:
• Participate in marketing or fundraising efforts of the theater (e.g., selling drawing tickets on performance nights).
• Take part in one other Woodminster project or activity during the year.
• Attend at least two Board meetings per year.
After a year on the Board, Woodbackers can be nominated to the Advisory Board where they will become more involved in Board activities.
Please contact Harriet Schlader if you are interested in joining the Board or for more information.
Producers Associates, Inc.
Harriet Schlader • President
Joel Schlader • Vice President
Jackie Hunt • Treasurer, Secretary
Karen Fong • Director
Ed Loss • Director
Advisory Board of Directors
Julie Kwan • President
Sebastian Romeo • Vice President
Phil Joseph • Secretary
Honorary Board Members
Regina Del Valle*
Gordon and Marge Laverty
Richard* and Betty Wren
*former Board President